Sunday, July 1, 2007

I'm still here!

So sorry for the delay in posts. This has been a very busy month. The kids and I had Vacation Bible School last week at church. We had a lot of fun, and are already looking forward to next year. My family reunion was supposed to be at Lake Texoma this weekend, but it was flooded out, so my family met at my mom and dad's house. Tol drove the boat over and we went to the lake right outside town. All the cousins had so much fun on the tube and trying to ski. Bret will be skiing in no time...if we ever get a chance to get on the lake again. It's so full our boat ramp has been closed. Bummer! I also had a week long technology training 2 weeks ago that left me exhausted! I would not enjoy a job where I had to look at a computer screen all day! We learned a lot, but I'm glad it's over. I have pictures to post, but I will have to talk to Kaycee and learn how to do that. I drove home in POURING rain today with LOTS of big semi-trucks on the road, and then we took the kids to go see Ratatouille. Very cute movie. We got home after 10 pm. Ready to turn in. I'll learn how to add pictures soon and I promise to be better about posting. Cross my heart! Good night!

No comments: